Skip to content
MakerKids Contest COMPETITION TERMS & CONDITIONSWPUP Wordpress Maintenance2019-04-30T14:22:03+00:00
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN
- To enter this competition you “like” an image posted either by MK North Toronto Inc. (MakerKids Leaside) running the competition, and post a comment underneath tagging a friend’s profile “@” on Instagram or Facebook, and follow MakerKids Leaside “@MKLeaside” on social media for details and instructions, and a chance to win a one week camp session in 2019 valued at $500.00. Entry to the competition is free. Void where prohibited by law.
- The competition will run from 12:01 am April 1, 2019until 11:59pm May 15, 2019.
- The competition is open to individual residents of Canada (with the exception of Quebec) aged 18 or over at the date of entry, except: (i) employees of MK North Toronto Inc. (“MakerKids Leaside”),their associated, affiliated or subsidiary companies, and their families, agents, or anyone connected with the competition.
- The winner will be drawn at random on May 15, 2019 from all eligible entries received prior to the close of the competition. The prospective winner will be notified by email within 28 working days from the draw date of having been selected but before being declared the winner, the prospective winner must first correctly answer, without assistance of any kind, whether mechanical or otherwise, a time-limited mathematical skill testing question to be administered by MakerKids Leaside or its representative(s) by phone. The potential winner(s) has 28 working days to confirm acceptance of the Prize; otherwise, such potential winner forfeits all rights to win the competition or receive the Prize, and MK North Toronto Inc. (MakerKids Leaside) reserves the right to redraw the prize.
- The prize(s) is (are): one week of summer camp valued at $500.00. The winner will be limited to one prize. Actual value may vary based on various factors, including fluctuations in price. The Prize will be delivered to the winner(s) by email of the membership details to the winner, including registration requirements, within the stated time period. MakerKids Leaside’s cancellation policy and other terms apply, found here https://makerkids.com/faq/.
- The winner will be responsible for ensuring they are able to accept the Prize as set out, including any expenses and arrangements involved in collecting and using the prize(s), and in accordance with these terms and conditions. All federal, provincial, state or other taxes that may apply due to the receipt of a prize are the sole responsibility of the individual who receives that prize. Prizes are not refundable, exchangeable, replaceable, redeemable, or transferable for cash under any circumstances. Prizes are subject to availability and MakerKids Leaside reserves the right to substitute any prize with a prize of equal value.
- MakerKids Leaside reserves the right to reject any entries, including inappropriate entries or entries that do not enter into the spirit of the competition, for any reason at its sole discretion.
- Sponsor reserves the right without prior notice, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion if, for any reason, the Promotion is not capable of running as planned or if the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the Promotion is corrupted or adversely affected, including by reason of infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond its control. In the event of cancellation of the electronic portion of the Promotion, Sponsor may randomly select a winning entry from all eligible Entries received prior to cancellation. Sponsor reserves the right to amend the Official Rules without prior notice if any factor interferes with the proper conduct of the Promotion as contemplated by these Official Rules.
- The promoter and administrator of this competition is MakerKids Leaside 1661 Bayview Avenue, East York, ON M4G 3C1,Canada. The competition is run by MakerKids Leaside and is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by Twitter, Facebook, Instagram or any other social media site.
- MakerKids Leaside’s decision is final and binding in all matters relating to the competition and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By submitting an entry, you grant MakerKids Leaside a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free licence (with the right to sublicense) to use, copy, reproduce, process, adapt, modify, publish, transmit, display and distribute such entry in any and all media or distribution methods whether now known or later developed.
- Submitting an entry as described above will be deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- All standard terms and conditions from time to time for use of MakerKids Leaside website and services apply for further information please go to: https://makerkids.com/privacy-policy/
- These terms and conditions and any dispute or claim (including a non-contractual dispute or claim) arising out of or in connection with these terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ontario and the Federal laws applicable therein and all disputes arising out of or connected with this Promotion will be resolved individually, and without resort to class action, subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Ontario courts.